79 Palm Avenue, Shorncliffe
Beautiful + Bayside = Buy! Open Home Cancelled
The low down
This freshly reno’d Queenslander oozes the much sought-after Hamptons character and charm. From the moment you step onto the lovely front verandah you know you’re going to fall in love. As you move inside and soak up the high ceilings, VJ walls, timber floors and ornate fretwork that feeling is only going to grow!
The kitchen is simply beautiful, the substantial bathroom has high quality fit and finish, there’s a separate living and dining room with 3 great sized bedrooms + a separate study.
For breezy summer days the rear deck is perfect, and comes with ceiling fan and privacy blinds, and then there’s another huge covered area underneath providing you with ample entertaining choices. And speaking of downstairs you should see the massive storage available there!
Just a short walk to the waterfront, train station, bike paths, coffee shops and backing onto Curlew Park, the lifestyle here is simply amazing… that’s why everyone wants a piece of this Premier bayside suburb. Grab yours today with this stand-out beauty!
* Freshly reno’d Queenslandeer
* No expense has been spared, all the hard work has been done for you
* Just a short stroll to the waterfront, train station & schools
* Lovely verandah at the front
* Rear deck (with ceiling fan) and big area underneath
* 3 bedrooms + study
* Gorgeous Hamptons style kitchen with Marble benches and gas cooking
* Massive and beautifully styled modern bathroom with double shower and separate ½ bath
* Separate living and dining (aircon’d)
* Character features including fretwork, VJ walls, timber floors
* All rooms fitted with ceiling fans
* Huge storage downstairs
* Tidy and private backyard
* New solar hot water system
* Under cover parking