66 Loftus Street, Deagon
Surprise Package Near Water!
The low down
This little surprise package has a few secrets that’ll delight you! But first let’s mention the location… you have the train station nearby and it’s a ‘don’t raise a puff’ walk to the waterfront! Now that’s a lifestyle location!
Inside this charming home you’ll find 3 bedrooms, a fresh white kitchen with a window to look out, a reno’d bathroom, big living area and separate dining. The timber flooring will add warmth and character, and ceiling fans will keep you comfy.
Entertaining will be fun with a great rear deck overlooking the in-ground pool. Out there you’ll also find a kid-friendly fully fenced yard with grass and even a chicken coop!
But now to those secrets…. there’s loads of extra storage in the ceiling accessed via a hidden attic ladder! Oh and there’s also a built-in laundry off the deck.
We’ll be highly surprised if you don’t fall in love with this lovely home…but beware, so will everyone else so don’t dilly dally!
* Lowset cottage close to the train station and a chilled walk to Sandgate waterfront
* 3 bedrooms (all built-in)
* Fresh white kitchen with a picture window
* Big living area
* Separate dining area
* Reno’d bathroom
* Timber flooring
* Ceiling fans in two bedrooms
* Rear deck
* Fully fenced yard with chicken coop
* In-ground saltwater swimming pool
* Single carport
* Built-in laundry off deck
* Storage in the ceiling with a hidden attic ladder
* Rental Appraisal $430 per week
* Sandgate state high school – 1.1km
* Deagon train station – 400m
* Brisbane CBD– 21km