582 Robinson Road West, Aspley
Sold on Uniqueness + Location!
The low down
This is a very unique home, and also one with loads of character…. we’re talking hardwood flooring, 2.9m ceilings, ornate cornicing and even a spiral staircase… some serious old world glamour there!
There’s also some serious space with 5 huge bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the top level has some amazing views!
You’ll love the lovely kitchen that provides plenty of bench and cupboard space, and the large lounge room has a fireplace… now that’s perfect timing for winter!
Outside is a big 721sqm yard that contains a surprise — an approved granny flat (yet to be fitted)! Now that could have lots of uses apart from renting it out… a studio? A gym? Family to stay? Either which way, it’s handy extra space!
Speaking of handy, this location couldn’t be any better. You’ve got shops close by, buses at hand and all of Aspley’s medical, takeaway and other options within walking distance.
Oh and did we mention it has a pool as well…. Sold!
* Very unique home with loads of character accessed from Jupetta St
* 5 huge bedrooms (the top 1 with amazing views!)
* 2.9m ceilings, ornate cornicing, spiral staircase
* Hardwood timber flooring
* New carpets in the bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* Lovely kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
* Large lounge with fireplace
* Dbl LU garage
* In-ground pool
* Approved granny flat
* 771sqm yard with water tanks
* Solar panels
* Rear patio