43 Samrill Street, Boondall
A Summer-Worthy Reno!
The low down
If ever you were looking forward to summer, you certainly will be if you snap up this freshly reno’d beauty in Boondall. Firstly it’s fully aircon’d for steamy day comfort, secondly it’s got a fab deck for entertaining and thirdly it’s got the all-important pool to cool down at the end of a summer’s day.
Inside is also a great layout for fam living. Spread across two levels you’ve got three bedrooms upstairs and two down (with its own bathroom). The gleaming kitchen will invite you to cook up a storm and a great feature is the in-built breakfast table.
There’s loads of inclusions you’ll tick off your checklist… side access to the yard, security screens, timber flooring, and a back to base alarm.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac but with access to schools, parks and major arterials, you’ll have a super lifestyle here… but only if you win it!
* Contemporary home with a fresh reno
* Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
* 3 built-in bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs + 2nd bathroom down as well
* 2 living areas upstairs
* Gleaming kitchen with big pantry
* Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Timber flooring
* Side deck overlooking yard
* Security screens
* Back to base alarm
* Salt water swimming pool
* Good sized yard (but not too big!) with side access