4 Marsala Street, Carseldine
Spacious Family Living in the Wineries Estate
The low down
This home from the front presents with a tropical feel, and that holiday vibe continues inside where you’ll find raked ceilings, timber floors and blinds, and lots of natural light. The layout is ideal for family living with the bedrooms (3 of them) located upstairs with the reno’d kitchen hub and open plan living/dining. A modern bathroom is on this level too.
Then downstairs extends the living space significantly with not one, but four rooms available. You can house a teenager or two, have a home office AND a rumpus down there! Even better it has its own bathroom.
Summer entertaining is well and truly sorted with a rear deck and entertaining area, and the all-important sparkling pool. Even better, if you want to escape the hustle there’s a quiet private front balcony that has ‘vino time’ written all over it.
Situated in an ideal Carseldine position with easy access to transport, shops, schools and everything you need, this fam-perfect property is just waiting for you to move in and sprawl out!
* Brick two storey on 717sqm
* Quiet position but with super convenience to transport, shops and everything you need
* 3 bedrooms (two in-built) with ceiling fans
* Central fam bathroom
* Reno’d kitchen with loads of cupboards
* Open plan lounge/dining with raked ceilings
* Timber floors throughout
* ADT security system
* Front balcony and rear deck
* Downstairs can be used as a rumpus, office or teenagers retreat (4 rooms here!) with its own bathroom
* Private front garden
* Outdoor entertaining area
* In-ground swimming pool
* Big yard