4 Elsergundo Street, Bracken Ridge
Top Home on Top of the Hill! Open Saturday 11:00 – 11:30am
The low down
This lovely home sits high on the hill meaning you get fab urban views, and of course catch the breezes! This is one of the most popular parts of Bracken Ridge, not least because you have plenty of schools handy, the TAFE right there and easy access to arterial roads.
You’ll certainly feel right at home in this cosy property with warm polished timber floors, modern fixtures and fittings and aircon’d throughout all powered with a massive 3.2kw solar system.
The kitchen will suit any budding chef and you can chat to the kids whilst you whip up the goodies as it’s eat-in style. There’s also a separate lounge and three bedrooms upstairs serviced by the main bathroom.
But it’s downstairs that offers plenty of options, with two usable rooms and its own bathroom. Teenage retreat? Visiting friends? Or just great study/hobby rooms!
Sitting on a big 636sqm block there’s plenty of room for recreation, and with a double lockup garage, a double carport AND a covered section perfect for a trailer/caravan/boat there’s room for all the vehicles.
This is one of those houses that says ‘home’ loud and clear…is it going to be yours?!
* Large highest brick home on 636sqm at the top of the hill
* Quiet position with schools and TAFE nearby and easy access to arterial roads
* 3 built-in bedrooms
* Large eat in kitchen has gas cooking
* 2 bathrooms
* Large living room
* Separate dining + 2nd dining room
* Polished timber floors
* Downstairs has dual living set up with two usable rooms and its own bathroom
* Front deck with lovely urban views
* Security screens
* Dbl LU garage + off street parking
* Side section for parking a trailer/caravan/boat
* 3.2KW solar panel that can be extended to 5kw