36 Abercrombie Street, Mango Hill
Sprawling Inside and Out!
The low down
They say the kitchen is the heart of the home, and it certainly is in this intelligently laid out fam home. Slap bang in the centre of it all, you can cook up a storm and keep an eye on all the activities, even out to the back yard!
But that’s not the only great thing about this layout, the main bedroom is also separated, giving some privacy to mum and dad, whilst the 3 kids’ bedrooms wrap around their own play area… perfect!
It’s only 4 years old, so the presentation is as new, super modern and with a sprawling relaxing feel. And if you like to entertain, it’s all setup ready with a lovely outdoor entertaining area, and speakers ready to go both inside and out…start the music!
Other practical features include ducted aircon, a massive garage with loads of storage, a rainwater tank, garden shed and all of a big 796sqm block.
Any fam will be super happy here, and you won’t be outgrowing it any time soon!
* Only 4 years old — perfectly presented!
* Big 796sqm block, mins to the train, arterials and Moreton Bay
* Cool kitchen with gas cooking and stainless appliances
* 4 built-in bedrooms + study
* Big walk in robe to separated master + ensuite
* Media room and rumpus
* Ducted aircon
* Speakers inside and out — fab for parties!
* Massive double garage with loads of storage
* Outdoor entertaining area
* 5000l rainwater tank
* Garden shed