32 Grayson Street, Morningside
So Convenient, So Charming!
The low down
Commuters will be in short-commute heaven here with the choice of train, buses or the ferry to work! But that’s only the beginning of what this lovely home has going for it… timber floors, ornate cornices and fretwork are just some of the features that turn this home into a character filled space.
Speaking of space, there’s 3 bedrooms (one with ensuite), a main bathroom and then the eat-in kitchen which invites you to sit and chat with the cook for a while.
And when you want time out, what better place to relax than the front balcony with elevated leafy views!
Practically speaking, there’s a lockup garage for the car, an extra space under a carport as well as plenty of storage space underneath.
So close and convenient to the city, so full of charm, so full of everything you want in a lovely home!
* Solid timber construction home on 615sqm
* In quiet street walk to train, buses, shops/cafes and the ferry
* Character features including timber floors, ornate cornices, fretwork and stained glass
* 3 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (one ensuited)
* Large eat in kitchen
* Single LU garage + single carport
* Lovely front covered deck with leafy outlook
* Large elevated backyard
* Plenty of storage underneath