21 Joydon Street, Boondall
Nice as is, Nicer with a Reno! Open Saturday 9:00 – 9:30am
The low down
Situated in a quiet Boondall position you’ll find this appealing high-set weatherboard home ideal for first home buyers and reno’ers… that’s because you can add value here! But as is it’s a light ‘n bright cosy home for any fam.
There’s 3 built-in bedrooms, a fresh bathroom with separate loo, a white kitchen with eat in dining and a large lounge room. There’s timber floors underneath that flooring, so there’s 101 of reno’ing right there!
Even better space-wise is a separate rumpus with bar, and an additional toilet downstairs.
But the most space is to be found when you step outside into the 589sqm yard… plenty of room for swings, footy matches or the keen gardener.
This pocket provides easy access to arterial roads, Taigum Central shops, parks and schools.
* Highset weatherboard ideal for first home buyers and reno’ers
* 3 built-in bedrooms
* Fresh white bathroom w separate toilet
* Light ‘n bright kitchen has gas cooking
* Large living room
* Timber floors could be exposed
* Ceiling fans
* Rumpus room with bar
* Additional downstairs toilet
* Front deck
* Security screens
* Large 589sqm yard
* Single LU garage + off street parking
* Water tank and garden shed