14 Morgan Street, Brighton
Super Home, Super Lifestyle! Open Saturday 9:30 – 10:00am & 12:30 – 1:00pm
The low down
Talk about the best of both worlds…here you have leafy forest adjacent to you but just a short walk to the waterfront. And all in one of Brighton’s best pockets with easy access to the train, and local shops. What a lifestyle!
Even better, this home is all contemporary and move-in ready….that’s not often found in this area known for its post-wars!
Inside you’ll find spacious living across two levels. The floor plan is intelligent with the kitchen/living/dining zone all downstairs as well as the laundry for handiness to the clothesline. Upstairs are the four bedrooms…the main is super with a large walk-in robe, big ensuite and a balcony to boot! The other three bedrooms are all built-in, plus there’s an extra living/kid zone up here.
Entertaining will be easy with a covered alfresco area…what a perfect place to listen to the birds chirping whilst you brown the sausages!
Be quick, large contemporary homes in this location are super rare, and this one is super value!
* Rare contemporary home in one of Brighton’s best pockets, 10min walk to waterfront
* Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, large oven with 6 burner gas cooktop
* Walk-in pantry with built in microwave
* 3 hole putting green for the golfer or kids
* NBN ready, early 2019
* 6 Star energy rating (save on the bills!)
* Adjacent to forest
* Big master suite with large WIR and ensuite and balcony
* 3 other built-in bedrooms
* Open plan kitchen
* Two living areas
* Alfresco entertaining area
* Security screens
* Grassy fully fenced yard
* Dbl LU garage