117 Cambridge Crescent, Fitzgibbon
Hear the Birds!
The low down
Like a bit of peace ‘n quiet? You’ll get that here as this lowset backs onto park reserve… ahhh the serenity!
You’ll also get a low maintenance brick ‘n tile that has plenty of living space… an open plan living/dining plus a huge rumpus room/sunroom that even has a fireplace! The kitchen is spacious too and comes with gas cooking.
There’s 3 built-in bedrooms serviced by a bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Out in the back yard you’ll find plenty of grassy space and a lovely entertaining pergola to enjoy it from. In addition there’s a big patio area as a second option.
This quiet pocket of Fitzgibbon still provides easy access to the train and major arterials, as well as schools and shops not far away.
So bring your vino glasses and get ready to chill in this whisper quiet location!
* Lowset brick backs onto park reserve and with easy access to arterials and the train station
* 3 built-in bedrooms
* Bathroom has separate shower and bath
* Gas cooking in spacious kitchen
* Separate lounge/dining
* Rumpus room/sunroom with fireplace
* Single carport and off-street parking
* Entertaining pergola + patio area
* Fully fenced yard
* Security screens/bars