55 Playford Street, Bracken Ridge
Two homes, One Price!
The low down
There’s a lot on offer in this Bracken Ridge opportunity, not least of which is the council approved granny flat. Yes there’s a fab granny flat to the rear with bedroom, living, double garage, carport and its own kitchen and bathroom!
The just painted front house itself is reno’d with a shiny kitchen connection kitchen and bathroom and new blinds too. Lovin’ the warmth from the flooring too!
Space-wise you have 3 built-in bedrooms in the main house, that lovely kitchen that flows through to dining and living and the main bathroom.
Outside is something special with not only a flat fully fenced yard with side access, but a rear gate leading to the lagoon… imagine chilling out every morning or evening with a walk out there?!
This location offers quiet living but easy access to shops, the tavern, schools and transport.
There’s nothing to do here but lots to lap up… make it yours today!
Watt Fast Facts:
* Reno’d house – updated kitchen and bathroom
* All freshly painted throughout with new blinds
* 2 story granny flat to the rear with its own kitchen and bathroom
* Quiet street backing onto lagoon, shops, tavern… schools and transport close by
* 4 built-in bedrooms
* New dishwasher in kitchen
* Open plan living/dining
* Timber floors
* Fully fenced yard with side access