31 Tahiti Street, Taigum
Unique in design and value!
The low down
Without doubt the stand-out feature of this lowset home is the unique raked pine ceilings that make a statement right across the kitchen, living and dining areas. Beautiful!
The kitchen is modern with stainless appliances, and in addition to the open plan living there’s a rumpus room. The four bedrooms are a great size (3 have built-in’s) and the main has an ensuite.
This home sits on a 675sqm grassy block, perfect for kids or furry kids to enjoy. And for mum and dad, there’s a fab patio to enjoy it from as well…coffee please!
This location is brill — it’s a no through quiet street but in close proximity to grocery shops, Centro Taigum not far away and easy access to the Gateway and airports.
* Lovely no through street close to grocery shops, with easy access to the Gateway
* Unique construction with impressive raked ceilings
* Modern kitchen with stainless appliances
* 4 good sized bedrooms with built-ins
* Main bathroom + ensuite
* Open plan living + rumpus room
* 675sqm block
* Single LU garage
* Rear covered patio
* A myriad of bus routes and train stations
* Well serviced to both public and private schools.