21 Concordia Street, Boondall
Downsizers, Investors, First Home Buyers... Duel!
The low down
If you’re in the market for a well presented home that’s not going to take all your time up maintaining it, check out this lowset brick in a quiet Boondall street.
It sits on a flat fully fenced 483sqm block that has the potential for side access if you have a boat/trailer/caravan. In any case there’s also a double LU garage for vehicles.
Inside you’ll find 3 built-in bedrooms (WIR and ensuite to master), open plan living and the kicker…a brand new kitchen with glass splash backs and gas cooking….eat your heart out Jamie!
The outdoor patio area is a great size and will see many barbies over the summer we’re sure!
Downsizers, investors and first home buyers…this one is perfect for you all…who’s gonna win it?!
* Lowset brick in great condition with no work to do
* Quiet Boondall street
* 3 built-in bedrooms (WIR and ensuite to master)
* Open plan living room
* Brand new kitchen with gas cooking and glass splash backs
* Split system aircon to main bed, second bed and living
* Great sized patio area
* Dbl LU garage
* Fully fenced flat yard with room for side access
* 3000L water tank for the garden
* Rates approx. $305/quarter
* Rental Valuation $420-$440/week
* House built in approx. 1997