19 Lloyd Street, Brighton
Lowset Brick on Large Block!
The low down
Lowset bricks are rare in Brighton, and this one is a stand out in other ways too. It’s a truly stunning build with quality fit and finish and 2.7m high ceilings. Even better it’s 5mins walk to the waterfront!
There’s the 4 bedrooms everyone wants, 2 bathrooms and the kitchen is gorgeous with stone benches, waterfall feature and quality appliances. A grey-water tank system is in place to help the environment and save on toilet and laundry water.
You’ll love the easy care timber floors throughout the super spacious living areas (2 of those). The house has full termite protection with steel framing.
Entertainment zone is sorted in the form of a large covered patio where you can whip up all sorts of culinary wonders on the barbie and enjoy the sea breezes.
Really could you get any better lifestyle in this beautiful part of the world where you still have the convenience of shops, schools and transport. We don’t think so!
* Perfect fam home on a large block close to waterfront, shops, schools and transport
* Situated in a quiet street with loads of sea breezes
* Stunning quality build with 2.7m high ceilings
* 4 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* Grey Water System
* Structural Steel Framing
* Modern kitchen with stone benches, waterfall feature and quality appliances
* Timber floors
* Super spacious living with 2 areas
* Large covered patio
* Dbl LU grage