17 Tyrone Street, Chermside West
Move Straight in! Open Saturday 10:30-11:00am
The low down
This charming post-war is sure to make you feel right at home with its character features and timber flooring. Even better it’s been freshly painted inside and out.
With a renovated kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas, space isn’t going to be a problem. However, if you are looking for that little bit of extra space, the real bonus for this house comes in the form of separate utility room with its own kitchenette and bathroom… home office? Teenagers’ retreat? Or elderly rellies retreat? The options are all yours!
This modern home doesn’t just look the goods, it has the practical department sorted too! The indoor/outdoor flow is a big bonus with a wrap around deck, perfect for those who love to entertain! Not to mention the second deck overlooking the sparkling pool.
You won’t have to worry about cranking the air-conditioning that’s throughout the home as the house includes a huge solar power system to help with those pesky electricity bills,
And we haven’t even mentioned location yet and that’s certainly fam-perfect. Just a short walk to playgrounds and Raven Street Reserve bushlands/walking tracks. As well you’re in close proximity to public transport, shops and public and private schools.
* Character post-war on 637sqm block just a short stroll from Raven Reserve bushlands
* Freshly painted inside and out
* 3 bedrooms with aircon + ceiling fans
* 4th bed / study
* 2 bathrooms
* Modern kitchen with plenty of storage, stainless appliances and gas cook top
* Aircon’d living/dining area
* Separate utility room with built-in wardrobes, ensuite and kitchenette
* Private enclosed front verandah
* Timber flooring
* Rear deck
* Swimming pool
* Single carport + off street parking
* Drive through access to the yard
* Solar power — 20 Qcell Quantum Ultra 300 watt panels