15 Dalwood Street, Carseldine
Wonderfully Reno'd in Wineries Estate
The low down
We are in the ever popular wineries estate of Carseldine where its whisper quiet but you can walk to Woollies, cafes and bus stops.
And this lovely home sitting on the high side of the street is a must see, particularly with the upgrades that have been recently done… uber modern kitchen with two ovens, induction cooktop (lovin’ the big breakfast bar!), more open floor plan and brand new large format tiling to name a few.
There’s 4 sizeable bedrooms, check out the size of the master and it even has an ensuite! A fab bonus is two living spaces.
Established gardens with undercover alfresco area (faces north east!) will see you relaxing on the outside, and with 780sqm of yard there’s plenty of space to enjoy. Out here you’ll also find a garden shed perfect for the green thumb in the family.
You’ll also find storage galore here, with the super cool laundry and office space, very clever. The double garage also has a mezzanine so you can store all your bits, handy!
So bring a fine wine and make this home yours… there’s nothing to do but move in and lap up the lifestyle!
* Lowset brick…low maintenance living in the wineries estate
* Tree lined street…you’re on the high side
* Close to Aspley Hypermarket, schools & public transport
* Built-ins to all the 4 bedrooms
* Walk-in to the master
* Uber modern kitchen with stone benches and fab breakfast bar
* Open plan living spaces
* Modern main bathroom + ensuite
* Split system air in the living areas and 3 of the bedrooms
* Security screens
* Landscaped gardens
* Garden shed…green thumbs at the ready!
* Double lock up garage