12 Toormore Street, Bracken Ridge
Check out the Space...Inside and Out!
The low down
The unassuming exterior of this highset home doesn’t hint at the amount of space on offer once you step inside. This is a big house with lots of living space for the fam. The timber kitchen isn’t small either, lots of cupboards there. You also have 4 bedrooms…one of them is downstairs lending itself to dual living as it has its own bathroom and living area.
And it’s not just inside that has heaps of space. Outside there’s an inground pool with big undercover entertaining patio beside it, another entertaining area as well as a deck…and all of that still leaves plenty of grassy space for the kids or dogs. Oh and talking of space, there’s a carport that will house four cars!
Even better, this home is set in an elevated position (nice breezes!) in a quiet Bracken Ridge street that’s just a hop to the train station. There’s schools and parks at hand here too, so it’s a great location for any family!
* Big highset house with dual living options
* Elevated position in a quiet street
* 4 bedrooms (3 upstairs, one down)
* 2 bathrooms (one upstairs, one down)
* Open plan living and more living downstairs
* Timber kitchen with lots of cupboards
* New kitchen appliances
* Lovely back deck
* In ground pool with entertaining beside
* Fully fenced yard with rainwater tank