111 Boscoe Road, Narangba
Big house, bigger dam, 13.4 acres!
The low down
Wow, well we have something truly unique to present with this 13.4 acre property in quiet Narangba street. The dam is big enough to drive a boat or jetski on, or perhaps train for your next triathlon?! Yes it’s around 2 acres in size and really beautiful to boot… your friends will be turning up in droves with their camper trailers and tents!
The house is very big also and a bonus is the self contained granny flat with its own kitchen, living and bathroom. In the main house there’s 4 built-in bedrooms, main bath + ensuite, a solid timber kitchen and 2 massive living zones. No one’s going to be bumping elbows here!
And you can entertain all those visiting friends in the big patio that overlooks the in-ground pool. What a magnificent spot to hang and enjoy the rural views.
The lifestyle here is to-die-for, and you’ve always got the potential in the future to subdivide or develop … either way you’re going to fall in love with this one! At the moment this property cannot be subdivided.
* Situated on a quiet no through road
* A few minutes to Narangba train station
* 13.4 acres with a huge dam (2 acres in size!)
* Big house with 4 buiilt-in bedrooms
* Main bathrooms + ensuite
* Solid timber kitchen
* Granny flat with extra bedroom, kitchen, living + bathroom
* 2 massive living zones, one with vaulted ceilings
* Big patio overlooking the in-ground pool
* 3 Dbl LU garages
* Future development potential?